1. Go on a hot air balloon ride. At sunrise. And have a champagne toast at the end!
2. Eat lots of New Mexican food. Including sopapillas. Drinks lots of margaritas.
3. Visit museums close to Old Town. Check out all the cool artwork and history.
4. Go to dinner at Sandiago's, and watch the sun set over Albuquerque.
5. Stay at this quirky bed and breakfast. You'll stay in adobe style casitas. You'll get an amazing homemade breakfast every morning. You'll see weddings in the courtyard most nights. You'll get a unique experience.
6. Go on a tour of the city. You'll get cool facts like "What is New Mexico's state questions?" (red or green?) Most importantly, you'll get to see spots where Breaking Bad was filmed!!
7. Find Walter White's house!!! The most famous TV house.
8. Go to Route 66 diner and get the most amazing milkshake of your life
9. Watch a sunrise. And a sunset (watermelon sunset on the Sandia Mountains)
10. Take the tram up the Sandia Mountains and go for a hike. Beautiful views of Albuquerque and the ski slopes.
Next up, Santa Fe!!