1. Go horseback riding through the mountains.
2. Check out the Santa Fe Bandstand's 100 nights of concerts. I got to see the Wheeler Brothers, a folk rock band out of Austin, TX.
3. Go for a hike. When you get to the top of any mountain, you'll be able to see Los Alamos which is about a 45 minute drive from Santa Fe.
4. Go shopping in the amazing upscale downtown and then eat lunch at one of the many rooftop restaurants.
5. Stay at the Bishop's Lodge Inn. Beat the heat in the pool!
6. Go to happy hour at one of the many rooftop restaurants/bars and watch the sunset.
Next up, Taos!!